Securing your privacy
Last updated: July 10, 2018
Hindchef is committed to maintaining the privacy of all its users. We don’t sell, transfer trade and give your personally identifiable information and credentials that we collect on our site to any third parties. The information we collect is neither mined nor used for marketing purposes in any way. The data we generally accumulate is used solely for purposes of web metrics and traffic analysis.
Hindchef is strongly committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
What do we gather from you?
Our website gathers information through the contact us form which is embedded in the website. We request for your name, Email, mobile number, addresses etc. which is used only for the internal purpose, not for trade. Your contact details are stored in our database and used solely to contact you during the bookings of items, announcements and latest deals offer and customer support. Credential provided by a visitor to Hindchef in terms of problems, comments or requests on our site is used only to respond to concern problems.
We at Hindchef Private limited condemn the unauthorized reach and breach, misuses and disclosure of your credentials. We have strict guidelines and high-security features to restrict them. Hindchef understands the importance of privacy maintenance of individuals personal data. To restrict any unauthorized access, maintenance of data accuracy and to make ensure the correct use of the information, we follow safety measures that ensure your data is completely safe with us. It includes encryption, firewall, and physical access measures.
Cookies are small data files transfer from the server to your web browser that is placed on the hard drive of the computer system when you visit the website. Cookies allow us to identify your browser when you visit the site. Hindchef uses the cookies to improve the overall functionality of the website, to identify repeat visitors and to collect information about its client’s interaction to provide services. Cookies enclose identification information that enables us to follow streamline processing of the services and sites used by the visitors. Cookies are used to track the IP Address, halt time on the website, search items, browsers history and the operating system and the means of the device that the client is operating from.
You can also alter or configure your computer browsers or mobile device to accept or reject the cookies. However, if you reject cookies, you will be required to enter the credentials again, or each time whenever you access the services.
All websites names follow the procedure to use log files. These multiple files log visitors when they access or surf websites. All the web hosting companies do it as a tool in analytics. The data collected by log files mainly includes the internet protocol (IP) address, time, dates, and number of clicks. These links are not linked to information that is identifiable. The main purpose of gathering data is for analyzing trends, tracking visitor’s movement on the website. It also used to know about the geographic location.
What do we do with your information?
Data we gather from you through our website may be used in the following ways:
- To increase the personalized experience (As the information you provide help us to provide help us to respond you better to your specific and individual needs.
- Improve the functionality of our website, as we always strive to improve and added concerned modifications on our website offerings based on the information and identity we receive from you.
- Enhance the customer-support service, as your information helps us to respond quickly to your customer services request and needs.
- To process the transactions as your identities or information, public or private is not trade, transferred or given to any other party or company for any reason.
- To send your important periodic Emails, the Email addresses you provide are for order processing and may be used mainly to send you information and updates. You have the right to opt out of this service anytime.
How to contact us?
H- 16 First Floor, DSIIDC Complex
Udyog Nagar, Main Rohtak Road,
Near Udyog Nagar Metro Station (Green Line),
New Delhi 110041.